STAND in Motion - Dog Training and Obedience

STAND is one of the basic positions that dogs need to know in competitive obedience. All three are SIT, DOWN and STAND. in advanced obedience the dog is required to do this "in motion." that means you walk and tell your dog to STAND and he must STOP and STAND where you told him. This is in AKC obedience as well as IPO /IGP / Schutzhund.

In this video I teach you the basics to teach the STAND to your dog. I show it with Siggy, Yossi's young Malinois. It can be taught several different ways, but this is a simple way to approach it. I have another video here on YouTube that teaches it a bit differently.

If you'd like to see all of my online dog training

Learn to be a dog trainer with my online

Buy my logo gear #dogtraining #obedience

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments