Dog Aggressive Bully Attacks Well Trained Malinois #dogtraining #dogaggression

I worked with Loaf the Bully a few times and he has gotten better with his reactivity to both people and dogs. I show this video as an example of why it is critical that your dog respond properly. You can see my Malinois Goofy doesn't try to attack Loaf when Loaf launches at him, he simply deflects the attack and looks for my instruction.

This is the ultimate test for a dog to respond and not react. Goofy could have easily done damage to this little dog, but he didn't. Goofy's training is impeccable and I am pleased with and proud of the dog he is.

Be sure to check out my online #dogtraining

Train your dog, and NEVER put your dog into a situation where they can get hurt. I was right there and was in total control.

#malinois #belgianmalinois

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments