The Right Way to Introduce Dogs and Control Excitement

The very worst thing you can do is meet two very excited dogs that don't know each other. Especially if you introduce them nose to nose. More dog fights start when dogs meet nose to nose than any other way.

In this video I'll show you the steps I use to control excitement in a very hyper dog and how I go a bout bringing other dogs into the picture. Max is a very excitable AKITA (a breed known to be dog aggressive), I show Joe some skills to control his excitement in a positive way and focus that excitement back to Joe - and them use obedience and rewards to build a better relationship. This is not about constant corrections, it is about a clear picture.

The full version of this lesson is on my

Also, check out my online dog trainer

Be sure to subscribe to my channel and share these videos to anyone who loves dogs and wants to learn more about dog training.

#dogtraining #akita #labrador

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments