Every Dog Can Be Trained #dogtraining #dogtrainer #doglover

I've spent more than 15 years helping dogs and the people that love them.

I've built an online course for anyone that wants to be a dog trainer, or just learn more about dogs. This course was filmed during my time working with shelter dogs and helping people better understand them. These are undoubtedly the most difficult dogs to train and are the ones given up on by other trainers.

The training approach I teach in this course is the same I taught to shelter management, staff, volunteers and trainers. This training approach works for all dogs, all issues, all breeds, ages... anything. It's fair to the dog as well as the person training the dogs!

Check out the course

#shelterdog #rescuedog #dogtraining

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments