Attention Dog Trainers, Dog Owners and ANYONE who Watches My Videos

Time has come for some tough love. If you want to be a jerk, don't pick on people over the internet. It's total BS. Last week I posted a video of a lesson I taught to a woman with a tough Malinois. This lady put herself not he spork tot train her dog, her efforts were in the right place, to do the right thing. She was trying and in training there is often stress and mistakes. For some person to haul negative comments from behind a keyboard with no knowledge of the situation is WRONG. And it pisses me off.

So here's my Message to the Commentors who have nothing nice to say! SHUT UP! You're not lending anything to the conversation. And if you're here looking for attention or followers, you ain't gonna get either!

My channel is to help dogs and the people who love them. Simple Mission!

Check my online dog training membership section

If you'd like to learn to be a dog trainer, this is the best course I think you'll

Its's my mission to help people better understand their dogs and make life better. That's it. Not to be popular or make friends.... If that's something you agree with, follow and subscribe!

#dogtrainer #doglover #dogtraining

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments