What’s the Difference between Bark Collars and E-Collars? How to use an Anti Bark Collar

0:00 - 04:25 The Difference between E-Collars and Bark Collars

04:25 - 09:55 How to Train your Dog with the Bark Collar

Bark Collars are often called anti-bark collars and are designed to teach dogs to stop barking at undesirable times. This cna help. created a calmer dog sand also assure your neighbors don't complain about your barking dog. But there are so many questions about the difference between regular ecollars and the electronic anti-bark collars, so I'll break it down in this video. I also cover the right way to condition your dog to the anti-bark collar properly and fairly.

Check out my complete online dog

Learn to be a dog trainer with my online course for dog trainers

Check out the collars I discuss in this video and buy my cool gear collars are a humane and effective way to prevent nuisance barking without hurting the drive or spirit of your dog. I've used them effectively for years.

#barkcollar #antibarkcollar #ecollar

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments