Rescue Dog Aggressive to Other Dogs - Dog Training Advice

My new rescue dogs is aggressive to other dogs on a walk. She's fine with me, but when she sees other dogs she becomes aggressive.

When dogs are aggressive to other dogs and people, in particular in our presence, there is often an issue in the relationship - our relationship with them. They are being protective and that is a behavior that can get them into trouble. In this short video I try to explain this to a viewer with his new rescue dog.

Check my complete online dog training membership section

Learn the skills to be a dog trainer in my online course for dog trainers. Over 25 hours long, 150 videos, 48 complete

Buy my logo gear and the best dog training gear #rescuedogs #rescuedog

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments