So You Got a German Shepherd - Tips and Dog Training Advice for Owners of German Shepherd Dogs

If you have questions or issues living with or training your German Shepherd, this video is here to help. German Shepherds are an awesome breed, understanding them is the key to a happy life and successful training. This concept is a breakaway from my So You Got a Malinois Series. Let's see if it's as successful!

00:00 Should I neuter my 13 month old German Shepherd Puppy?

02:04 My German Shepherd is jumping up and biting people

03:35 My German Shepherd mix doesn't do well with small dogs

07:02 My older German Shepherd wants to KILL my new German Shepherd puppy

If you'd like to become a dog trainer, check my 25+ hour online program for dog

For my complete online dog training

#germanshepherd #germanshepherdpuppy #dogtraining

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments