How will My Malinois React When the BULLY Mix ATTACKS HIM?

This one took me by surprise... I was working our second training session with LOAF the Bully Mix and after a while I brought out my MALINOIS Goofy. I was startled when Loaf tried to attack him, but pleasantly proud when I saw Goofy's response. You'll see in this video how a well trained, well bred and well balanced dog reacts in the face of pressure. Loaf clearly went after Goofy several times in this lesson, ut each time Goofy stayed calm and respond as he should. He knew I had complete control over the situation.

CAUTION - Do NOT EVER put your dog into a situation like this, it could prove very dangerous. Goofy has been with me for over 12 years and knows me and my every move.

This is certainly my most action packed video ever... and I hope it stays that way.

Check the full 40+ MINUTE COMPLETE LESSON

My COMPLETE online course for Dog

Buy the best dog gear #dogaggression #dogtraining

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments