Teach Your Dog to Be Confident

The number ONE thing that all dogs need is confidence. Insecure dogs are a huge risk. After a session of training I noticed that Rio would always roll onto his back when I (or anyone) went to pet him. Cheri, Harold and I talked about this for a while, and I address it in this video.

Building confidence in your dog is one of the best training gifts you'll give him. Confidence will go a long way to building a happy dog. Many people will argue that a dog being submissive is a good thing, and it can be. But a dog that thinks he should always go into a submissive posture can lose his confidence. I want my dogs to be confident, happy and secure. In this video I give some simple steps to accomplish this.

Check my online dog online Shelter Dog Training

#dogtraining #dogtrainingtips #doglover

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments