Teach Your Puppy STAY in 5 Minutes - Puppy Training

Lesson 7 with Max the Akita starts out with a short engagement routine I teach my dogs. This helps the dog engage with me. This works whether its a puppy or adult dog. Once the dog is engaged with me, I can start training. So in this video lesson you get two lessons in one. First the engagement and then the LESSON on STAY.

The FULL member lesson on this is 20 minutes long and only available at: a puppy to stay is no easy task because puppies want to be near us. BUT, we have to get them to understand what it is we need and why.

To teach this I use a platform to make "breaking the stay" very obvious.

Be sure to watch all the other videos in this series. This is Lesson 7.

Visit my online dog training

Buy my logo gear #akita #teachyourdogstay

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments