The BEST ECollar for Your DOG

Everyone knows that the ecollar is one of my favorite dog training tools because it is a fair and highly effective tool for communicating with and correcting your dog. It is more humane than any other tool provided you know and choose to use it in that way.

BUT... what is the very BEST eCollar that you can get and what makes it the best. In this video I introduce you to what I have found to be the best ecollar. The features are amazing, it's extremely well made in Europe and it ensures against malfunction in many ways.

This is the unit I use and LOVE most:

MICRO B K9 Kick set (you'll still need the extender, see MS MS is the Chameleon: (no extender needed)

CHAM 3B K9 can use the extender to modify any brand of ecollar.

EXT MB MB MB out the other great items my complete online dog training

Buy my gear and more #bestecollar #ecollartraining

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments