ECollar Helps Dog Learn Obedience - Dog Training with Remote Collar

Please watch part on to this video your dog to the ecollar will help them learn the tool and make training rewarding. The ecollar should not be used as punishment, instead it should help to build your communication and relationship with your dog. That is exactly what I will teach you in this short video.

I use the Martin Chameleon Extender for all of my collars. You can check them out out the Martin Micro B Collar, my favorite ecollar sure to check out my online dog training lessons

In this lesson we introduce Max the Akita to the ecollar in a fair and fun way. We play games and communicate with the ecollar and you'll be amazed to see what a great training aid this tool can be.

#ecollar #dogtraining #akita

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments