Best Dog Trick EVER - Bring Me a BEER

One of my ALL TIME favorite tricks I taught Goofy was how to Bring me a Beer from the Refrigerator.

In this video I finally teach you! There are a few parts to this to really make it work. This video is the short version that will give you all the secrets, but if you'd like to see the FULL version that will work you through more details and help you correct some possible errors, check my complete member lesson can do this. trick with any drink or almost anything from your fridge. It's just a matter of putting the pieces together. This is a super cool trick dog skill that will impress anyone who sees it. It never fails to amuse my friends. Plus you'll see a much version of both Goofy and me in the demonstration part of the video as I taught him this many years ago. I just recently put the lesson together - never seen before!

Get my gear me on:

IG: @robertcabral

FB: @robertcabral

#trickdog #teachyourdogtobringyouabeer

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments