Teach Your Puppy TUG using a Flirt Pole

Flirt poles can be used for a lot of things in dog training: play, drive building, exercise and more. In this lesson I use the flirt pole to build Siggy's confidence and bite in a game of tug of war.

This is the 5th session in our puppy series with Siggy the Belgian Malinois. Today I want to get his bite a little stronger on the tug. He has nice drive, but lacks the confidence to play tug with me. Using the flirt pole will allow me to be a little further away from him and come in more slowly. I'm also using a fluffy squeaky toy to get Siggy's drive a little higher.

Be sure to check out the full version of this lesson as well as all the others to my channel and be sure to hit the notification bell so you'll be notified of all new videos which I post.

#malinoispuppy #flirtpole #puppytraining

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments