Dog Treadmills - Slat Mills - Health, Fitness, Safety and FUN!

I often get criticized for putting my dogs on a treadmill. What people don't understand is just how safe it is for your dog, in fact its much safer than your dog running in the park. No gopher holes, no glass, no twisted joints.. just a safe paced run under my direct supervision.

Dog treadmills can be safe for dogs of all ages from puppies to senior dogs. I've used this slat mill on my dogs for over 10 years. In this video I give you all the info you need on what to look for in a dog treadmill as well as showing you how to condition your dog to a treadmill / slat mill for the first time.

The full version of this lesson and hundred more can be found on my member

Check out all my gear #slatmill #doghealth

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments