Territorial Akitas Hate The Pomsky- The Dog Daddy.

Make sure you guys follow on instagram for updates @

Here I’m working with 2 territorial male Akitas that have marked the male Pomsky in this household of 6 dogs.

The first thing I noticed is that the reason they only dislike the Pomsky despite the fact that they met all the other dogs at the same time is because the Pomsky is the only intact dog in the house.

Now the Akitas have kept the family on their toes for the last 8 months since the Akita moved in with the other 4 dogs.

My job here is to help the family understand what’s going on as well as create a system that is manageable for them to follow to charge the Akitas current state of mind.

I think we made really good progress in this one training session. Before the Akitas had never been able to be in the same room or anywhere near the Pomsky without actively trying to get to him.

I am currently training around the country to meet clients like these in the video.

If you’re interested in getting your dogs trained by me.

Below is a list of cities that I am headed to next.

(Dallas,Texas- January 22nd and 23rd.)

(Montevallo ,Alabama - January 29th and 30th.)

(Phoenix, Arizona- February 5th and 6th.)

(Charlotte, North Carolina- February 12th and 13th.)

(San Diego, California- February 20th and 21st)

(Las Vegas, Nevada- February 27th and 28th)

(Albuquerque, New Mexico-March 5th and 6th)

(Nashville, Tennessee-March 12th and 13th)

(Austin, Texas- March 19th and 20th )

As I get booked for new cities I will let you guys know. You can also tell me where I should travel to next.

To sign up for you and your dogs to come to my classes please email: TheDogDaddyy@gmail.com

See y’all soon ❤️

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments