First Things to Teach Your Puppy - COME and DOWN

The first things to teach your puppy will be the most important. There's a specific sequence and series of commands I teach puppies. I ALWAYS teach DOWN before SIT and I always teach a puppy to come to me when called. This is also how I teach the puppy his or her name.

The full 30 PLUS minute lesson of this video is on my member only website:

**RECOMMENDED LINKS **

► Robert’s Online Dog Training:

► Official Apparel: Visionary Pet Food: SAVE 20% - FOLLOW ROBERT ON SOCIAL MEDIA **

► Facebook: Instagram: Subscribe: this short video lesson I cover the basics to getting the puppy to engage to you, COME through motivation and the proper way to shape the DOWN command. Max was not the easiest puppy to get to understand the DOWN, so you may pick up some trick in this video to help teach the down to a dog that might not get it right away.

Let me know your thoughts on how this helps you with your puppy below!

#puppytraining #puppybasics #howtotrainyourpuppy

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments