Do You Understand This Type Of Dog Training?? Read The Description Below..

Follow my instagram for my explanation on this type of training.. Instagram I’m going to post this without any explanation first because I want to see what you guys think, I want to see if you can possibly understand what’s happening here, and based on the feedback I will do a full explanation video. Just for the love of god, remember you do not know this dog, with that in mind, be cautious with your assumptions, because the owner and anyone else who knows this dog can prove you wrong. I am asking for openings, genuine thoughts , for YOUR education on the type of training. But if your going to say it’s wrong and something better could be done, be cautious you do not know the dog, it’s personality, history or what have or have not been tried. I knew it all before ever touching his leash. And my methods work. With that being said. Let’s goo, thoughts ?

.

.

.

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments