Teach Your Puppy to JUMP - Dog Obedience

Teaching your puppy to jump is useful if you plan on doing competitive obedience, protection sports, and just to have fun with your dog. Doing it right is imperative. Many puppies sustain long lasting injuries by jumping too high, too early. In this lesson I address what you need to do to keep your puppy safe and how to teach your puppy to jump in a very fun way.

This lesson is part of my series with Siggy, the young Belgian Malinois. We follow Siggy along week after week, lesson after lesson as he learns my program.

Check my complete ONLY DOG TRAINING Program

**RECOMMENDED LINKS **

► My Online Dog Training:

► Official Apparel: Visionary Pet Food: SAVE 20% - Omega Quant Test for dogs - #puppies #dogtraining

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments