My Response to Banning Dog Training Tools

Recently AVSAB, American Veterinary Society of Animal Behavior, put out a Position Statement on Humane Dog Training - calling for the banning of dog training tools and methods including electric collars, prong / pinch collars, choke chains and more.

Many YouTube dog trainers including Zak George, Joel Beckman among others weighed in with their opinions and I was asked to step up. So, here is my take on the issue.

It's not only unfair, it's down right DEADLY to the dogs that need training the most. For more than 12 years I've worked with animal shelters including Los Angeles Animal Services as a consultant on canine behavior. The work I've done is responsible for saving thousands of lives. Listen to my opinion in this video and leave your comments below.

**RECOMMENDED LINKS **

► Robert’s Online Dog Training:

► Official Apparel: Visionary Pet Food: SAVE 20% - Omega Quant Test for dogs - away tools like e-collars, prong collars and fair and balanced training will lead to the death of countless thousands of dogs. Our shelters are already over run with dogs that positive only trainers can't train, Europe is facing a huge issue with the loss of balanced training tools - listen to my position.

The link to AVSAB's position statement is: more info on my

#dogtrainingtools #avsab #positionstatementonhumanedogtraining

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments