Make Training Fun For Your DOG

Dog training shouldn't seem like a boring task for you or your dog. In this video lesson I talk about making training fun and getting faster obedience by doing so. I like to use rewards such as toys including balls and tug toys as well as treats.

In this video you'll see me using two balls to play, reward and train Goofy, my Belgian Malinois. I see so many people just going through the paces with SIT DOWN STAND COME and the like. The dog is bored and so is the person. Dog training should be fun and it should be dynamic. If. you see me training my dogs, you'll see its fun and it keeps getting more fun. I think the obedience expertises should be exciting. People ask me why their dog. takes long to respond to the command, my answer is always the same - make it fun and they'll want to do the task much faster.

**RECOMMENDED LINKS **

► My Online Dog Training:

► Official Apparel: Visionary Pet Food: SAVE 20% - Omega Quant Test for dogs - #toytraining #dogtrainingtips

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments