How to Introduce Puppies to Dogs

Introducing two dogs is not always as easy as it seems. The important thing is that the meting be overwhelmingly positive. A negative experience, especially for a puppy, can have life-long implications. I take introducing two dogs very seriously.

In this video, I address the important aspects and how I do it. I focus mainly on Siggy, the Malinois puppy meeting, Max, the Akita, then Jimi my Labrador retriever and finally Goofy, my 11 year old Belgian Malinois. Pay attention to the different ways that Siggy reacts to each dog. This is what you want to watch out for when your dog meets another dog. Notice that neither of my dogs did anything that could be seen as negative to him. That makes for a good experience.

**RECOMMENDED LINKS **

► My Online Dog Training:

► Official Apparel: Visionary Pet Food: SAVE 20% - FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA **

► Facebook: Instagram: Subscribe:

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments