He ACTUALLY Jumped Off My Balcony! How I’m Getting Him to STOP being WILD and SETTLE DOWN!

He won’t stay, he can’t settle… and I’m supposed to be a dog trainer… This video contains paid promotions.

⭐️ Check out Solid Gold’s premium dog foods:

⭐️ Get Pupford’s super high quality chews (like the TURBO TENDONS and bully sticks we use in this video!):

⭐️ And you can get all of Pupford’s training treats HERE: Awesome innovative toys from PLAYOLOGY: more daily dog training tips and videos FOLLOW US! @zakgeorge on Instagram:

I’m on TikTok too! me on Facebook! my videos by making a contribution on patreon:

Order my NEW book here (if your dog is like Chop, get this one!!!)

And check out my other book (broad overview of choosing, raising and training a dog) here:

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments