Aggressive Malinois Dutch Shepherd Training - No Prong Collar, No ECollar

I came upon Roxy and Eric at the park a few weeks ago. Roxy was going crazy when she saw my dogs. Eric put her back in his car and was about to leave. I convinced him to walk her and I'd keep my dogs inside. Janet asked him if he'd like to work with me. He agreed and confessed that he'd seen some of my videos and even hired another trainer to help with Roxy's aggression.

Roxy is a Belgian Malinois / Dutch Shepherd mix that he rescued a while back. Her reactivity to other dogs has kept him from really enjoying her so I asked some questions. The full version of this video is available in my members section, link below:

**RECOMMENDED LINKS **

► My Online Dog Training:

► Official Apparel: Visionary Pet Food: SAVE 20% - FOLLOW ROBERT ON SOCIAL MEDIA **

► Facebook: Instagram: Subscribe: was trying the right things, but the wrong way. I felt that the prong collar was upsetting Roxy more than helping her. Keep in mind, I LOVE. prong collars and ecollars, but they are not always the right tool for every dog and every situation. This proved to be one of those situations. As you'll see, Roxy's transformation was pretty amazing, from a dog that was lunging at the end of her leash trying to get to Jimi, our black labrador retriever, to laying nicely next to him. All in about 15 minutes.

Check out the full version of this video and learn all of my dog training insights at :

Be sure to subscribe to my channel and hit the notification bell to receive updates on all my new online dog training video lessons and more.

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments