A DOGS DESTINY- The Golden Retriever

Everything you need to know about the Golden Retriever! I filmed this pilot for a TV network about 3 years ago. The idea was, instead of a dog training show. How about I educate people on specific breeds and what they're actually supposed to be doing. I waited a long time to put this out, I hope you like it :)!

Join the official No Bad Dog Army- Kennels! BAD DOG MERCH HERE ► ►►I do this 100% for YOU the dog owner every week, do me one solid favor and SUBSCRIBE to my channel!

WORK WITH ME ONLINE FACE TO FACE!- equipment and training tool must-haves!- @tomdavis/@upstatecanine

Podcast- Search No Bad Dogs on any podcast platform!

Patreon- always THANK YOU for watching, In every video I answer every one of your dog training questions so don't forget to leave your dog training questions in the comments below!

#goldenRetriever

#dogsdestiny

#tomdavis

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments