Our new Youtube Series, ANIMAL NEWS!

Hey Youtube Pack!

Welcome to our new Youtube Series called Animal News (featuring my two sons, Andre and Calvin!

In this series we will break down the videos into 4 sections

1. I answer a question that someone texted me at my number found in the video! (How to introduce your dog to other animals!)

2. Andre will share animal stories that feature humor

3. Calvin will share animal stories of hope

4. And I will share some animal stories of heart

I am so excited to start creating more of these for you! Please let me know what you would like to see in these videos!

Much Love!

Learn directly from CESAR & HIS PACK:

Instagram: SOME FUN WITH CESAR & THE PACK:

Tiktok: Millan: Millan: Jacob (videographer): more about dog training, care, and shop for exclusive products at Humans, Better Planet

Trust, Respect, Love

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments