Cesar Millan's Animal Paradise in LA | Ranch Tour!

Hey Youtube Pack!

Take a look into my 43 acre ranch in Santa Clarita, California. I used to walk a pack of 40 dogs in Runyon Canyon in Los Angeles and I told myself one day I will own a mountain. 10 years later, here it is! I created this place so people can step into a home that is safe, peace, and love where all animals and species live together in harmony.

1:20 - The Deck near the Waterfall

2:40 - My BBQ Area

3:15 - The Chinese Garden

4:03 - The Pool Area

5:43 - The City of Dogs

6:25 - The Shrine of Daddy

7:48 - Railroad Tracks from South Central LA

8:27 - Daddy's Bed

9:30 - The Agility Park

11:20 - The Serengeti Dog Park

12:30 - The March of the Penguins

13:05 - The Mexican Flag Road

13:33 - The Bird Lane

14:40 - The Barn Area

15:55 - The Temple

FOLLOW CESAR & HIS PACK:

Instagram: Millan: Millan: Cesar's Latest Merch: more about dog training, care, and shop for exclusive products at Humans, Better Planet

Trust, Respect, Love

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments