Professional Dog Training With The Tom Rose School

In todays episode I'm at the Tom Rose School for Professional Dog Trainers in High Ridge Missouri. The Tom Rose School is one of the worlds elite dog trainer academy's. Founded in 1979, Employers know a TRS master trainer is without equal. That means TRS graduates are consistently placed in the most prominent positions in the field. If dogs are your passion, then a career in dog training is for you and The Tom Rose School is one of the best places to start!

In this episode you get to see training videos that Tom and I put together when I was an instructor at the school. For your convenience, the times for each video section is listed below.

00:23 - Leash Pressure Work

03:50 - Random Sits And Downs

05:20 - Teaching The Sendout

06:37 - Backwards Follow Exercise

09:02 - Teaching The Crate Command

14:02 - How To Teach Finishes

16:52 - Focused Heeling

20:10 - Doodling

Learn more from The Tom Rose School:

Website: Tom's Book: for watching!

-------------------------------------------------------------

STAY IN TOUCH!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Nate Schoemer's Website: OF FUTURE VIDEOS:

Facebook:

Get a copy of my book:

Order my Dog Training shirt: Trainer Vest: used in Video: additional support, I would suggest joining my Facebook community. This is a group of people that have studied my training philosophies and principles, and is a location to discuss your dog training goals and endeavors with other like-minded people. To help support the group, I will be doing live Q&A’s every few days or so. Here is the group link: goal is to improve the quality of life for all dogs by educating those who care for them. Your support helps me focus on that mission every day!

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments