10 Lessons A Labrador Retriever Taught Me About Dog Training

This black Labrador Retriever taught me so many important lessons about dog training. She is the whole reason that I became a dog trainer and many years ago, she was the cause of and answer to a lot of my stress! After spending many years helping thousands of dog owners to overcome their own dog training challenges, I often see people making the exact same dog training mistakes that I was making. We get so many great comments and questions on our YouTube channel. I quite often see some of the same questions that I had when I first began my own dog training experience, so I think it's time I put together a top 10 list just for you!

Don't Forget To Subscribe: Are Some Of The Videos Shown In This Training:

Puppy House-Line: BIGGEST Mistake People Make WHen Teaching Their Puppy To Drop Things: Your Dog Under Control: Your Puppy To Fetch ans LOVE To Bring The Toy Back: Week Home With Your New Puppy: Retriever Puppy First Week Home: A Question? Ask Us HERE: McCann Dogs "Team Tee" Is BACK!: our latest video HERE: Is A Link To Our Video Podcast Channel: train together! Train with us online: Also Have A Podcast!

Listen On Apple Podcasts: Our Amazon Store And See The Dog Products We Love: you a brand looking to showcase your dog-related product or service? Email me HERE: ken@mccanndogs.com

Thanks for watching,

Happy Training! ~Ken

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments