Saro Dog Training Q&A Session | Ask Me Anything! Oct. 23/2020

In this live video, Saro dog training, answers your dog-related questions. Puppy related and training, dog training, dog behavioural issues questions and will talk about puppies and dogs.

You get to ask Saro any question live about dog training and puppy training solutions and he will be problem-solving. If you need puppy training or dog training help, feel free to ask your questions.

To make sure that your question will be answered, feel free to use the super chat option to support the channel as well.

Register for my FREE online dog training course to become the best dog trainer in the world: this channel by becoming a member to get access to About Me:

I am a dog trainer and I coach dog owners. I help you to train your dog(s) or puppies without the use of treats, aversive tools like shock collars, prong collars, force and Domination. I teach and show you how to use "play & praise" as a reward to train your dog.

▶I offer a virtual consultation and training where I can help you with all your questions and issues that you may be having with your puppy or dog. Simply visit the following link to learn more: Register to my "puppy Training 101" online course, by visiting the following link: How To Train A BEAGLE To Listen & Behave: Puppy leash walking training |Teaching a puppy to walk on a leash: Potty train your dog in 48 hours | 3 simple tips: How to stop my dog from chewing things - simple solutions: Why My Dog Won't Eat Its food- Why is that and how can I help my dog? and healthy products and supplements: subscribe to Saro’s channel

❤ FREE e-Book ❤ 2 simple changes that you can make today to change your dog’s dog training courses and more: blog

➤ ➤ Lets Connect! **

►Facebook Group:

►Twitter: my custom made T-shirts and more here: teespring.com/stores/saro-dog-training

✔Send your swag or dog-related products to:

1611 Welch St.

North Vancouver

BC, Canada

V7P 3G9

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments