Is a Professional Dog Trainer Worth It ?

A very common question I get asked in my DM's is, "Is a professional trainer worth it?" With confidence and conviction my answer is always, "Yes!"

I attribute most of my success in being able to incorporate Belgian Malinois into my family with 4 children to the fact that I have consistently worked with a professional dog trainer! Anyone who knows me knows what a huge advocate I am for working with a professional dog trainer.

Sadly, less than 5% of dog owners take their dogs to a professional dog trainer! Yet I am asked all the time (on a daily basis) questions online that end with me advising them to invest in a dog trainer!

In today's episode, I bring you along for one of my professional dog training sessions at Global K9 Protection Services where I work with and introduce my trainer, Courtney Robbins! She has an incredible resume of education and experience but I would say she specializes in training elite family and personal protection dogs.

I also discuss more in depth the frustrations I have been running into with Storm's food drive and announce a plan to move forward.

If you are interested in learning more about Global K9 Protection Services, check out their website if you are interested in ordering the hoodie I am wearing, head over to my website to order! I also have mens sweatshirts, t-shirts, and tumblers!

T-Shirts are only $14.99

Hoodies are only $24.99

Stay tuned for

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments