Training a dog to obey close and Open your eyes commands

Close and open your eyes!

.

🔰When I joined Dhanu's Kennel, I didn't know that commands like 'Close and open your eyes' even exist and when I heard about them from Shailesh sir, I couldn't believe it because I had never seen any dog close or open his eyes on command.

🔰It is crucial to have great patience and focus as a trainer to teach these commands.

🔰The most difficult bit is to associate command with movement of the eyes.Even the dog would have never imagined that among all the movement related commands, commands promoting eye movement are expected to be obeyed from him.

.

🔰Floky was a hyperactive dog with high levels of adamancy.

🔰I remember his first day,when I gave him a chicken treat and he wouldn't even sit.

.

Overcoming those barriers of adamancy and going beyond normal dog training to make a dog close and open his eyes on command is a task that Shailesh sir will always accept.

So, enjoy the video and do comment what you think about it!☺️

Comments