How to Phase Out Treats When Dog Training

Wondering how to phase our treats when dog training? In this dog training video, I show you how to stop using treats when training your dog. Using positive dog training, these dog training tips will show you how to training your dog even when your dog only listens when I have treats. I give you the correct use of treats and how to use treats in this dog training video.

Do you have a dog dealing with anxiety? Is your dog reactive to dogs, people, or sounds? Maybe your dog is dealing with aggression. Then you might be the right fit for my signature program, The Recovering Rover Program. In the RRP, I coach you on how to treat your dog’s mental health. To find out more, go to or email me at dogliaison@gmail.com (don’t forget the second i 😉). You can also DM on any social media.

Get Your FREE List of 50 Different Enrichment Activities to do with your dog HERE:

Join my Email list for even MORE free training tips, promos about the RRP, and to be in the Dog Liaison community.

Follow me on Instagram @dog_liaison

Like me on Facebook

Make sure to subscribe and hit the notification bell on Youtube!

Disclaimers: Jenna Romano is not a veterinarian. Always consult a veterinarian before giving your dog any food. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk. Jenna Romano will not assume any liability for direct or indirect losses or damages that may result from the use of information contained in this video including but not limited to economic loss, injury, illness or death to you or your dog.

Comments