Simple Game to Train Your Dog To Come

Use this game to train you dog to come to you. This is a simple exercise that works by calling the dog back and forth between you and another person. The goal is for the dog to instantly return to the person that calls them.

This video showcases a 6 month old labradoodle. One important note that is important to take notice is to call the dog at the correct times. If you watch the video, you will notice that the dog begins anticipating the game and starts to run back and forth regardless who is calling her. When this happens, one person may call the dog back to them multiple times.

Want to Work With Me?

I offer an online training program at

If you would like me to work with You & Your Dog, contact me

You can find me on facebook at:

Thanks for Watching! Subscribe to my channel if you like dog training videos!

Comments