Beagle puppy troubleshooting | Potty training and exercise

In this video, I will answer three beagle puppy troubleshooting questions regarding potty training and exercising a beagle puppy.

These are questions from my viewers and I answer them all. If you have any questions, leave them in the comments area and I will have a video answer for you soon.

0:19 Answer to Chris B. - Exercising a puppy

3:02 Answer to Nick Dream Enndohuman - Potty training

6:25 Answer to Gaming Area - Potty training at home

To learn how to stimulate and exercise your dog using fun games watch the following videos: Me:

I am a dog trainer and I coach dog owners. I help you to train your dog(s) without the use of treats, aversive tools like shock collars, prong collars, force and Domination. I teach and show you how to use "play & praise" as a reward to train your dog.

To subscribe to Saro’s channel

**FREE – e-Book | 2 simple changes that you can make today to change your dog’s dog training courses and more: my Patreon: blog

** Lets Connect! **

►Facebook Group:

►Twitter: my custom made T-shirts here: your swag or dog-related products to:

1611 Welch St.

North Vancouver

BC, Canada

V7P 3G9

#SaroDogTraining

#SaroBoghozian

#Notreatdogtraining

Comments