Amstaff: How to Train your Dog something NEW, Train to STAY , Train to come etc

I use my Amstaff in This video to explain the basics in Dog training. Train your dog to walk heel, come on recall, Train your dog to sit and stay etc!!

Join us and Subscribe ►

Stay Updated on Instagram ► us out with a support ► you enjoyed the video don't forget to Like and Leave a comment

:D

Stay Positive!!

Train your dog Dog Training How to train your dog to COME train dog to sit train dog to come train dog to not bite dog obedience amstaff staffy

#Dogtraining #stay #sit

----------------------------------How You Can Support Us! -----------------------------------

- Like, share and leave a comment :D

- Click on the notification bell for future videos!

- Join my Patreon - Connect with me (Information below)

------------------------------------------Connect With Me!-----------------------------------------

InsidethedogworldQA@gmail.com - For ANY questions OR Concerns that you might have. If you agree I can make a video about your question / problem / concern so that I can give my answer and hopefully help you and every dog owner out there that is watching!

- Instagram: Facebook: Join my Patreon -

Comments