Using Treats to TRAIN YOUR DOG - Why Do It - Robert Cabral Dog Training

Using Treats to TRAIN YOUR DOG - Why Do It? It's a common question among many people, so I offer some advice on the topic. I like using rewards such as treats and toys to reward my dogs in training. I feel using rewards builds a positive relationship and I talk about it in this video.

For my complete dog training lessons, check out my members only section me on social media for daily updates:

Instagram.com/RobertCabral

Facebook.com/RobertCabral

Twitter.com/theRobertCabral

YouTube.com/RobertCabralDogs

Be sure to subscribe to my channel for daily updates, news and much more! Everything you’ve ever wanted to know about dogs is here!

Share and repost these videos to help your dog loving friends learn how to give their dogs the best life possible.

I look forward to your comments and to help you form a great relationship with your dog!

Thank you!

Robert

#treattraining #rewardingdogs #dogtraining

Comments