What is the Best Dog Training Method? Robert Cabral - Dog Training

The best dog training technique or method really depends on several things, mainly the dog. Some dogs will respond well to positive only training, some may not. Some dogs are easy to lure with food and toys, others may be more difficult.

The best dog training technique will be the one that works best for you and your dog. In this video I discuss the three most popular dog training methods: operant conditioning, positive only and balanced training.

In order to decide which training method is best for you and your dog, I break all three down in this lecture at the West LA Animal Shelter. Over the last 10 years I've lectured and taught to countless shelters about saving and training shelter dogs. I've used every training method and have succeeded where others have not even shown up.

I can assure you that when it comes to dog training, there are very few people with my experience, and I teach you because I want you and your dog to succeed.

This video will open your eyes on the best dog training method and techniques for you and your dog. Its an impartial look at what you can do to be the best dog owner and trainer possible.

Be sure to follow me on social this video - Share it - and subscribe to my channel

Read the full blog post on my site

Comments