How To Train Your Dog Good Manners and How to Take Treats Gently! Professional Dog Training!

Do you have a puppy or dog that is trying to take your fingers off every time you give him a treat? Today I’m going to show you how to teach your puppy to take treats nicely. Click Thumbs up and make sure you're subscribed to my channel, its a great guide to raising the perfect puppy with love. Now let's learn more about todays treat snatching Puppy. Let’s see if today we can’t get sweet Spirit to take treats like a gentle puppy.

Click thumbs up for kinder, gentler puppies everywhere and subscribe to my channel to make sure you see all my future videos.

Thanks so much for watching everyone.

Happy Training Everyone, See you next time!

Don't forget to hit "SUBSCRIBE" :) To show your support!

Thank you for watching.

Visit my website at: www.PalmSpringsDogTraining.com

Become a fan on facebook: a fan on Instagram: My YouTube Channel Here:

Comments