Getting Your Dog To Respond To Commands Faster - Tips From Al The Dog Trainer

Is your dog a little slow when responding to commands? In this video, I share some tips that should help your dog respond to commands faster.

Thank you for watching this video. Please, do not hesitate to ask me any questions you may have about this topic or any other dog training topic.

You can comment here, or send an E-mail to al@longoriahausdogtraining.com

Thank you again, and please take advantage of these things below!

Visit my website!

Al Longoria.Free Dog Training: you have an Amazon Echo Device, please be sure to enable these skills!

My Amazon Alexa Skill!

Daily Dog Training Tips/ Flash Briefing “Al’s Dog Training Tips”: Me Dog Training Questions “Al the Dog Merchandise:

To purchase items you may have seen in this video: Media:

Follow me on Instagram - me on Facebook - leave a like, comment any questions, and subscribe! Also don't forget to hit the bell icon to get notifications every time I post a new video.

Comments