How Do You Potty Train A Small Dog | House Training Your Dog - Tips From Al The Dog Trainer

In this video, I talk about how it's important to be diligent in leading the dog form the habit that we want. Small dogs can be more difficult to house train, but this really goes for any size dogs. I go over common mistakes people make during the training process, as well as some tips on how to show your dog where you want them to go.

Thank you for watching this video. Please, do not hesitate to ask me any questions you may have about this topic or any other dog training topic.

You can comment here, or send an E-mail to al@longoriahausdogtraining.com

Thank you again, and please take advantage of these things below!

Visit my website!

Al Longoria.Free Dog Training: you have an Amazon Echo Device, please be sure to enable these skills!

My Amazon Alexa Feature!

Daily Dog Training Tips/ Flash Briefing “Al’s Dog Training Tips”: Me Dog Training Questions “Al the Dog Merchandise:

To purchase items you may have seen in this video: Media:

Follow me on Instagram - me on Facebook - leave a like, comment any questions, and subscribe! Also don't forget to hit the bell icon to get notifications every time I post a new video.

Comments