How To Train Your Dog To Sit: Step 1 Tutorial

Get the official 231 page BrightDog Academy Ebook Here: about the first step of how to train your dog to sit.

In this tutorial I will explain the first step of training your dog to sit which is actually the most important step.

To get started all you will need are some small dog treats, nothing else.

Step 1 of teaching your dog how to sit is about luring the dog into a seated position, and then telling them the word sit.

It is very important that you don't say the word sit until the dog is actually in the position.

When the dog does sit make sure you give him the treat fast before he gets back up!

For more information including articles, and access to my private message board where you can work one on one with me be sure to check out my website: you enjoyed the videos please subscribe, comment, and give it a thumbs up.

Also don't forget to follow me on my social media channels so you can stay up to date on the newest content I put out!

Website:

Comments