How to Get your Dog to Listen Without Treats

Help the Dog Training rEvolution do more and get better access to me to help you with your dog starting at $2 a month! me on Facebook! How to reward with play: morning on Facebook I asked how many of you would be interested in a video that showed you how make your dog less treat dependent on behaviors they already know. In just a few hours OVER 600 of you (that is a lot of people!) said you wanted me to make that video. I was happy to do it! I'll give you my formula to working towards actually teaching your dog to listen to you without rewards!

Also I'm still willing to drive anywhere in the USA to help someone teach their dog if my Facebook page reaches 25,000 likes by Sept. 13! Help me get there by sharing my posts and videos:)

-Zak

Comments