Easy, Dog Trick: How to Teach your Dog to Speak or Bark When you Ask.

Help the Dog Training rEvolution do more and get better access to me to help you with your dog starting at $2 a month!

The Math video is here! me on

My main channel: second (video blog) channel: secret channel: ??? follow me on twitter or "like" me on facebook to find that one:)

Dog Training Playlist that has all of my current dog training videos: to Clicker teaching your dog anything, the goal should be to encourage them to perform the desired action on their own accord. In general we should avoid making them do things and instead make them WANT to do what it is we ask. "Speak" is a great example. No matter how much you want a dog to bark at your request, you cannot force them to. Therefore, we must find a way to motivate them to do this. In this video, I'll show you a way to accomplish this!

Comments