Training German Shepherd Dog Bark And Basic Bite Command

Teach Your Dog To Bark And Bite on Command. Dog Learning Bark and Bite Command. Teaching Dog To Show Teeth. Train Dog To Bite And Bark on Command

This Training is only for distraction and defensive. She is a safe dog in public, taught to focus and follow command.

Please forgive my poor English pronunciation. It all about understanding and practice that made a dog recognize my Key Word and my Tone of Voice.

How to Train a dog to bark

1) Find something that made your dog excited to bark. Maybe Try knocking door, Vacuum, Doorbell, Toy or Treat.

2) When the dog bark, mark it and immediately reward her.

3) Than Add in a Verbal Cue like Bark or Speak

4) After few practice, Fade Off the thing that made your dog excited. Try to ask "bark" before the dog bark. Reward immediately when dog bark

3) Continue doing practice till the dog mastered your tone of voice.

4) Once the dog mastered verbal cue , you can add in a hand cue

I using the Capture and reward on the basic bite

When training her on Bite Tug, she made this behavior and sound. I capture the behavior , add a verbal cue and reward the dog. After few Practice, I ask for the verbal cue without the bite tug and reward her immediately when she does it.

All training are taught with POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT. If you like my video, Do subscribe to smartpuppy19don , of course you can share my video, but it would be nice to use Direct Link of my video, not copies. Thanks for watching.

smartpuppy19@gmail.com

Comments