How to Train your DOG NOT to JUMP

Help the Dog Training rEvolution do more and get better access to me to help you with your dog starting at $2 a month! to teach Sit and more: to teach Stay: to train your dog not to jump

Do you want to know how to stop your dog from jumping on you and others?

So many people are short circuited early in their attempts to train their dog because their dog jumps and they become frustrated and stop. Share this video to help others learn how to effectively communicate with their dog without force!

The problem may seem big, but the solution is pretty simple! In my LATEST video, I'll give you a thorough yet easy-to-understand way to end ALL unwanted jumping!

I've been letting you guys choose my "next video" lately, and it's working out wonderfully! So would you like my next video to be about,

A) Teaching a dog to stay at doorways (with Lexi the German Shepherd)

-OR-

B) Walking on a leash without pulling (with Nina the All-American Mutt:))

Comments