how to potty train a puppy - potty train a dog

how to potty train a puppy potty train a dog puppy potty training German shepherd puppy potty training how to potty train a dog. Leia is our 10 week old german shepherd puppy. She was trained to go outside for potty in less than a week, at 9 weeks of age. German shepherds are incredibly intelligent dogs. As unreal as it may sound, after the first time of praising her for going potty outside as a baby, she just kind of got it. When she pees, I use the keyword "potty." I say "let's go potty outside" and let her out in the backyard. As soon as she goes potty, I praise her instantly and say the words "good girl go potty that's a good baby." when she comes to me I pet her up and say good girl go potty. I always associate the keyword during the act. I use positive reinforcement only. Never hit your dog, NEVER! Have patience. They will learn. Other dogs and other breeds take longer than others to learn to go outside. My brother has a maltese and it has accidents in the house without knowing what to do. he is still a little guy of 4 months but is having a hard time. This is one reason I love german shepherds and border collies. They are severely intelligent and get things amazingly fast.

saltwater aquarium care that's fun and honest. rotter tube reef.

SUBSCRIBE for new videos every Saturday.

Thanks for watching!

ROTTER TUBE videos: of sump socks? Order the ROTTER TUBE filter for crystal clear aquarium water:

www.rottertube.com or click: the Rotter : rotter_photography

Twitter: @rotter_tube

(630) 503-6017. Call anytime. I'll use voice mails on the show!

MAIL ME STUFF:

Steve Rotter

PO BOX 5482

Elgin, IL

60121-5482

My eBook is available on Amazon for digital download:

How to kill ich and marine velvet parasites in your saltwater aquarium. For beginners to advanced. ONLY $2.99. The facts on how to kill ich and marine velvet, keeping your fish healthy permanently.

I play guitar, order my cd (signed copy) MIME RIOT - available on iTunes and Amazon music as digital other YouTube channels:

LEGO SPEED GUY: lego speed build videos and

Comments