The Amazing Skateboard Brothers Aged 8 And 2 | KICK-ASS KIDS

SUBSCRIBE to Barcroft TV: superstar-in-the-making, Zion Effs, may be just eight years old, but he’s already tearing up the skate parks of the world. The talented youngster’s incredible abilities have caused a stir in his home-town of Miami, where he’s been honing his skills since the age of three. Now eight, Zion has skated everywhere from Marseille to London and Italy, and has traveled the United States winning numerous competitions around the country. Zion told Barcroft Media: “I love skateboarding because I can do it for myself and I don’t have to worry about anybody else… I want to continue skating for the rest of my life.” Zion can be found on Instagram @zioneffs, and fellow future skate star, two-year-old brother Jax Decker Effs, is @jaxdecker_effs.

Video Credits:

Videographer / director: Ariel Martinez

Producer: Joe Roberts, Ruby Coote

Editor: Sonia Estal

Barcroft TV: Animals: Cars: more of the amazing side of life:

For the full story, visit BARCROFT.TV: @BarcroftTV on Facebook: @Barcroft_TV on Twitter: out more videos: Barcroft TV on iOS: Barcroft TV on Android:

Comments