FREESTYLE DOG TRAINING | STAFFIE AND BOXER |

Yesterday in my off lead group class, I set up a course for my clients.

This course was set out with cones, weave poles, food bowls and toys.

Unlike previous courses I've set out for the class where I tell them how to go round it, yesterday I did not.

I wanted this exercise to be like nothing they had done before. I wanted an exercise that could test each individuals creativity and imagination.

There was no right or wrong way to go round this course, it was a complete freestyle.

I only had 2 rules:

1. You must use the markers 'yes' 'good' and 'break' in this course at least once

2. If you want to, you can take one item (food or toy) from the course and use it anyway you see fit to help you.

I chose 2 of the most creative attempts to show you guys.

What I was most pleased about is, every single person done their own thing and put their own style on the course

Comments